In this episode I’m joined by Matt as we discuss part 2 of Good for your constitution. We look at some of the aspects of the Constitution in more detail, such as the High Court and the separation between the Commonwealth and the States.
In the episode:
- The Northern Territory Bottle Deposit Scheme had a bumpy start.
- The Senate President kicks out WA Senator Rod Culleton.
- The Australian Constitution became law on 9 July 1900 – but that’s a terrible date for Hottest 100s, BBQs and beach parties.
- Find all the High Court judgements on their website.
- Particularly some of their high profile cases.
- Good luck to Western Australia should they choose to secede, as there isn’t a mechanism in the Constitution.
Music credits to Podington Bear with Funk, Icecream Sandwich and Halter Top. Enjoy!