In this episode I’m joined by Matt as we discuss energy policy, renewables and blackouts. There was so much wind energy bellowing from everyone’s mouths that we had to record an update to the podcast before it went to air.
Stuff that we discussed:
- Check out the Clean Energy Regulator and the Renewable Energy Target of the Australian Government.
- Blackout number 1 had everyone scratching for answers, and all of them are expensive.
- SA’s renewable target is nothing more than a wishlist.
- Blackout number 3 was worse than it needed to be.
- Generation IV could be the solution.
- Australia’s very own dirty n-word.
Music credits to Podington Bear with Just Watching and Damon Boucher with Desert Sun. Enjoy!