In this mini episode I’ll have a go at summarising what happened in Australian politics for the month of June 2017. We’ll look at the Finkle energy review, the curious case of Ministers vs the court, Pauline Hanson’s One Nation party, and check whether any legislation was passed.
If you want to read further, check here:
- Read the Referendum Council’s media statement.
- The Finkle energy review is out.
- Can you criticise the court?
- Kate Galloway summarised the contempt case very well here.
- How does Halal certification work?
- Did the Education Bill pass the Senate? (Spoiler, it did).